The above is an actual quote from Power Boy Pip in response to being told about the possibility that Wirralgate! could be exposed on this site ( and he knows at least that isn’t a lie)
His response only confirms our concern for the mental wellbeing of Wirral Council as an organisation.
So much so we Skyped world-renowned and appropriately named psychotherapist Dr.Dee Niall in La-la Land ,California for a psychiatric opinion.
She told us:
” Honey, lemme tell ya, Wirral Council is like a sad old soak denying they have a freakin’ drink problem.They need to get themselves outta the gutter and get themselves to AA ( Arseholes Anonymous) pronto …..and then get with the 12 Step program….which in their case goes a little somethin’ like this…” :
- We admitted we were completely hopeless—that the Council had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity ( sadly we learned to our cost, to our great financial cost,that the Local Government Association was NOT that power).
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to public service
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted to the public, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs ( please ! – no laughing at the back).
- Were entirely ready to remove all of these defects of character
- Humbly ask Human Resources Department and the electorate to remove our shortcomings (we have a list of Council staff and Councillors – a very,very long list ).
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all (again this is a very,very long list).
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others ( as that would add injury to insult).
- Continued to take personal inventory, and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it ( by promptly we make the commitment that this should mean within the same decade).
- Sought through meaningful consultation to improve our conscious contact with the public as we finally understood we were answerable to them, asking only for their support and the power to carry out their directions (and not direct them for our own ends).
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to all arseholes and to practice these principles in all our affairs.